The PosiTector UTG (2 models) is designed for measuring the wall thickness of materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, PVC plastic and more. Gauge comes complete with 5 MHz transducer, 2 AA batteries, instructions, couplant, durable carrying case, built-in IR port for printing to wireless IR printer, certificate of Calibration, two year limited warranty.
Stock # 20196-UTG (Model UTG C (Corrosion) measures the effect of corrosion or erosion on tanks, pipes or any structure where access is limited to one side.)
Stock # 20196-UTGME (Model UTG M (Multiple Echo) measures the metal thickness of a painted structure without having to remove the coating with its Thru-Paint capability. )
The PosiTector 200 is a hand-held coating thickness gage that measures coating thickness on non-metallic substrates such as wood, plastic, concrete, fiberglass and more.
ALL GAGES COME COMPLETE with body and probe, couplant (ultrasonic gel), precision plastic shim(s), protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST or PTB, USB cable, PosiSoft.net account, two (2) year warranty.
Stock # 20196-200 (PosiTector 200B standard (0.5-40mils) for polymer coatings on wood, plastic, drywall, etc.)
Stock # 20196-200C (PosiTector 200C standard (2 - 150 mils) for thicker coatings on concrete, masonry, fiberglass, etc)
Stock # 20196-200D (PosiTector 200D standard (2 - 300 mils) for thick, soft or attenuative coatings such as Polyurea and polymers, etc.)
*Advanced gauges also available.
• Measures replica tape with improved accuracy over conventional analog spring micrometers.
• Automatically subtracts the 2 mil / 50.8 micron incompressible polyester substrate thickness.
• Convenience/economy of using one tape instead of averaging he results from two tape grades.
• Retains a digital record of replica tape measurements for downloading and reporting
• Probe connects to current model PosiTector bodies to reduce cost
• Conforms to international standards including ASTM D4417,
NACE RP0287, SSPC-PA 17, AS 3894.5 and ISO 8503-5
Stock # 20196-RTR (Positector replica tape reader, complete)
Stock # 20196-PRBRTR (Probe only)