Unit Illustrated: Model S4836-6FH, high production blast cabinet c/w 600 CFM reclaimer, 600 CFM multi-bag dust filter cabinet, and 4-lamp/dual fixture lighting system.
• Designed to handle a wide range of abrasives and peening medias, we can recommend a Mod-U-Blast® system to manage virtually any blast cleaning application.
• Our method of manufacturing also allows us to produce dual-station systems in many sizes for larger applications. All machines with 48” of depth or more require 600 CFM reclaimers and come standard with a dual-fixture lighting system (4 x 24” fluorescent tubes).
• Engineered and designed to precision, the Mod-U-Blast® tunable media reclaimer is unequaled in performance. Separation of the blast media, oversized foreign matter, and dust becomes as accurate as possible in a cyclone-type reclaim system. Equipped with replaceable wear plate.
• Available as an upgrade kit for cabinets without reclaimers.
• Cabinet work area determines reclaimer size.
• The Mod-U-Blast® metering valve defines efficiency. This valve allows for the fine-tuning of the flow of media to the mixing area of the blast gun.
• 14 gauge steel construction
• Pistol grip blast gun
• Natural rubber vinyl gloves
• Air blow-off gun
• Perforated steel flooring
• 1/2” rugged brass/steel foot valve
• Cabinets are 100% modular and upgradeable
• Moisture separator, regulator, gauge, control panel
• External lighting system (fluorescent)
• Safety glass - throughout
• Powder coated for durability
• Easy change safety glass window
• Overlapping positive tension doors
• Replaceable reclaim wear plate
• Adjustable air intakes for clear visibility
• Safety door shutoffs