These machines are designed to work best with recyclable blast medias which have a bulk density not higher than 75 such as plastic media, corn cob, nut shells and wheat starch. Specify media and size desired.
NOTE: Blast media should be pretreated with an anti-static agent to avoid inner system build up.
ADVANCED RECLAIM SYSTEM
• Mod-U-Blast®’s “PMB-Series” machines are engineered to efficiently recycle lightweight abrasives. Our 3-stage PMB adjustable reclaimer accomplishes this task.
Stage 1: Dust Separation.
Centrifugal force keeps the heavier particles to the outside wall of the cyclone. Our large intake pipe draws dust and lighter, broken down media from the cyclone center at a lower speed to ensure that reusable media is not discarded prematurely. Dust is then exhausted to the collector.
Stage 2: Oversized Particle Removal.
By pneumatically vibrating the perforated trash screen, only particles of smaller size (reusable abrasive, metallic debris) can reach stage 3.
Stage 3: Ferrous Particle Removal.
All material that passes stage 1 and 2 must pass through a magnetic field where any ferrous particles are trapped.
This eliminates possible damage to the substrate being blasted. The magnetic particle separator grill can easily be removed for discarding of collected particles.
• 14 gauge steel construction
• 3-stage advanced reclaimer c/w vibrating screen and
• Pneumatically vibrated grit valve for improved flow for light abrasive
• Perforated steel floor (11 gauge)
• Ceramic blast nozzle
• Air blow-off gun
• Optimum foot valve
• External lighting system
• Quick change safety window
• Powder coated for durability
• Auto control system
• Moisture separator, regulator, gauge and control panel
• Overlapping positive tension doors
• Adjustable air intakes for clear visibility
• Safety door shut-offs
Nozzle Bore Size CFM@60psi
2 1/8” 13
3 3/16” 30
4 1/4” 55
5 5/16” 90
6 3/8” 125
MANUAL / SUPPORT LINK
REQUEST A QUOTE