Mod-U-Blast®’s blast rooms are built to ensure most optimal production levels with low maintenance. Our blast rooms are specifically engineered to meet your blasting needs.
• No weather constraints. Blast anytime, any day.
• High production levels.
• Reduced media costs from recycled media recovery systems.
• Controlled work environments and exceptional lighting for consistent quality of work.
• Very clean work environments, contained dust
• External swing doors (2).
• One external man door with heavy-duty door latch kit with striker and safety viewing window located on either side of blast room.
• All doors are equipped with safety interlocks to de-activate the blast when the door is opened.
• Fluorescent tube lighting assemblies in blast resistant frames with polycarb protective covers
• Puck Board Lining – complete with 1/2” puck board for noise reduction, increase lighting, airflow improvement, and protection of blast area.
• External Aluminum Siding (grayish blue) with angle strips – installed.
• Intake / Exhaust plenums.
• Hose manifold to handle blast hose, remote line, breathing line and blow off air hose.
• Steel Floor comes complete with:
- Custom fitted checker plate or flat steel floor.
- Built with welded steel and anchored to the floor to prevent future ‘curling’ of plates due to the peening effect of blast operations.
• External Electric Control Panel – complete with 12 Volt controls to Blast System.
• Abrasive Blast Pot – Model: MBM-6.5SRE – complete with custom spider / lid assembly.