Mega-Blast Bulk Abrasive Blasters are available in two standard sizes, either 100 Cu. Ft. (2800 Litre) or 160 Cu. Ft. (4500 Litre) capacity. Custom engineered machines are also available. High-volume and high-production are standard with Mega-Blast units, all vessels are rated to 150 psi working pressure. We manufacture each vessel using 3/8” metal on the tank shells and 1/2” metal on the tank heads. All Mega-Blast vessels are CRN-Registered, National Board Certified, U-Stamped (ASME), and A-Stamped (Alberta).
Unit Illustrated: Model #MB160-HT4E 160 Cu. Ft Mega-Blast Machine
Highway Trailer Mounted
• Pressure Safety Relief Valve with Secondary Manual Valve
• Accessory Mounting Ports (4) to house Bulk Bag Loading Platform, Safety Cage, Swivel Filling Funnel, Hose Racks
• 150 psi Rated Vessel
• 1-1/2” Automatic Air Valves
• Full 3” Inlet
• Stationary Leg Pads
• 2x Operator Outlets (T-Valves), Pneumatic or Electric
• 4 Outlet Capability
• Full Load Lifting Eyes (2)
• 3/8” Metal Shell and 1/2” Metal Vessel Heads
• Blasted, Primed and Painted Surface (White/Red)
• Remote Control Power Box Package (Electric Systems)
• Standard Footprint on all
• Mega-Blast Bulk Systems for Various Mounting Options
• Rugged heavy steel leg extensions
Rugged heavy steel skid complete with fork pockets.
• Off-road use only, rate 14K GVW rated, dual axle torsion suspension, H.D. jack stand.
• Canada and USA (DOT) approved. Includes formed H.D. fenders, L.E.D. lights, torsion suspension, electric brakes, 14K GVW rated, dual axle, chrome centre caps, chrome lug nuts, spare tire, H.D. jack stand.
• Canada and USA (DOT) approved. Includes formed H.D. fenders, L.E.D. lights, torsion suspension, electric brakes, 20K GVW rated, dual axle, chrome centre caps, chrome lug nuts, spare tire, H.D. jack stand.
• Mega-Blast® machines come standard with two (2) operator outlets (pneumatic or electric). You can equip your bulk unit with up to four (4) outlets, upgrade to state of the art APV-II metering valves that come standard with tungsten carbide sleeves and add union-end ball valves that provide easy access to the metering valves for maintenance or clearing blockages.
• Save time loading blast media using Mod-U-Blast’s loading platform. Like all Mega-Blast® options, this loading platform can be added at time of purchase or a later date to accommodate bulk bag loading.
• The “Double Seal” Posi-Seal valve is a 10” auto pop-up valve that allows filling without removal of 10” closure. Internally vessel mounted, ideal for indoor blastroom applications.
• Swivel Arm 24” Abrasive filling funnel.
• Prevents unauthorized or untrained personnel from accessing the bulk blaster top closure.
• Looking to promote your company’s brand colors? Mod-U-Blast can custom paint your Mega-Blast® machine any color you choose.