1983 - 2018
MANUS PRODUCT CATALOG - 2017
An economical state-of-the-art machine, at a price any shop can afford. These blast cabinets come standard with industrial quality, rugged components typically found only on higher production machines. E-Series blast cabinets are designed for use with glass beads and can tackle a wide variety of projects. This series is very popular in automotive industry and any other environment where consistent, professional results are needed with a minimal upfront cost. See ‘standard features’ listed below.
• Industrial-quality pistol-grip blasting gun - foot-pedal operated.
• Natural rubber/vinyl blast gloves.
• Perforated steel flooring-abrasive large particle-separating screen and clean-out door.
• Powder coated inside and out.
• Mod-U-Blast®’s extra-rugged, heavy-duty production foot valve assembly. Built to last with heavy steel housing and high-production brass flow valve.
• Air regulator/gauge panel.
• 14 gauge steel legs (16 gauge panels)
• Eliminating typical suction pick-up tubes and hoses, Mod-U-Blast®’s media metering valve puts our economy series blast cabinets in an entirely different class from the competition.
• External fluorescent lighting system.
• Front and side loading doors: three on 48” models, two on 36” model.
MANUAL / SUPPORT LINKS
100 CFM Cartridge Type “Back Mount” included with DC Models
REQUEST A QUOTE